If you’re looking for a radio code for your Acura radio, you’ve come to the right place. We are able to help you through the use of our Acura radio code generator. We offer this service for free. Read the guide below to find out how you can get your radio code. We are the Internet’s leading provider of radio codes, we’re sure you won’t be disappointed.
Why has your radio become locked?
The reason for your radio becoming locked is because it is a feature of your radios security system. It is designed to activate if it detects your radio being tampered with or it has been stolen. This is great, as it practically renders the radio useless unless the person who has stolen it knows how to unlock it. Most of the time though, the radios that we unlock have been locked because of other reasons as there was a false activation in the security system. This is an increasingly common problem and can prove to be quite a pain if you don’t know how to unlock your radio. There can be a few different reasons for this, including but not limited to the below.
- Your vehicles battery has just been replaced.
- Your vehicles battery lost all charge and has been recharged.
- A collison no matter how minor. (This can cause the radio to think that it is being tampered with)
- Some makes and models of radio have known software glitches which are yet to be patched by the manufacturer.
What do you need to unlock your radio?
As you will already know you will need an Acura radio code to unlock your radio. You can find out your radio code if you are able to find out the serial number of your radio. This is because of the fact that when your radio was manufactured it was given both a radio code and a serial number both of which are unique numbers. They are linked together meaning that if you know how to generate a radio code you can use the serial number to do it as it is a vital part of the generation process. The serial number of your radio is the only piece of information we need from you in order to unlock your radio.
How to find out your radios serial number
You will first need to find out the serial number of your radio in order to find out the radio code for it. This is a relatively easy process and could take a little as a few minutes. There are two main methods of finding out your radios serial number.
First of all you can try taking a look at any of the paperwork that came with your vehicle/radio when you bought it. Sometimes manufacturers include the serial number of your radio inside one of the manuals. If the previous method doesn’t work, you can try removing your radio from your vehicle and taking a look around it. You are looking for a label which will have your radios serial number printed onto it, sometimes the serial number can be stamped into the metal, so keep an eye out for that.
How to use our Acura radio code generator
Follow the instructions below which will explain to you exactly how you can use our radio code generator to generate your own Acura radio code.
- Click on the “Generate Radio Code” button below. This will take you to our Acura radio code generator download page.
- Click on the “Start Download” button. Our Generator will now start to download to your device. This process can take up to one minute, please be patient and do not refresh the page.
- Once our Generator has downloaded, you will then need to open up to application. A textbox will appear in a pop-up on your screen. Please enter the serial number of your radio here and click on the “Generate” button. Our Acura radio code generator will now start to generate your radio code.
- Once generated your radio code will appear on-screen. You can now enter this radio code into your radio to unlock it. We also give you the option to save your radio code to your device to save you generating your radio code again in the future.
If you are unsure of the process of entering the radio code into your radio as all models of Acura radio vary massively, we recommend that you search online for instructions or refer to your radio’s manual. The reason for us not including instructions here is that they most likely wouldn’t be accurate.
Awesome! Your Acura radio is now unlocked. We hope you have had a good experience using our service.
Frequently unlocked radios
- Acura CL Radio Code
- Acura RSX Radio Code
- Acura MDX Radio Code
- Acura TSX Radio Code
(Please note that we currently support the unlocking of all Acura radios. The above is a list of the models that we recieve the most amount of requests to unlock.)
If you need any support whilst using our service, you are more than welcome to use our contact us page. Fill out the form with all of the correct contact information and a member of our customer service team will respond to you as quickly as possible. Our current average response time is 4 hours and our support team is available 24 hours a day every day of the year.