About Radio Unlocking
Before we start explaining how to get a Free Honda Radio code, it’s best we explain what radio unlocking is. Modern car radios are now all equipped with an anti-theft security system, this activates whenever the battery is disconnected from the vehicle or the radio is tampered or removed from the car. This means that the radio will become ‘locked’ and you will be unable to use it.
In order to unlock it and use it again, you will need a radio code which usually involves going back to the main dealer and getting one in exchange for a bunch of cash. Alternatively you can get a free Honda radio code from us from the comfort of your own home, or driveway… It’s incredibly simple process and it will take you under 10 minutes.
We are able to obtain radio codes for all models of Honda radios, you shouldn’t encounter any problems. If you do there’s no need to worry, we offer 24/7 support. Click on our contact us page and send us an email. We will do our best to solve your problem. We are the Internets leading provider of free radio codes, we make a promise to you that you will not be disappointed with our service.
How to Unlock a Honda Radio
Step 1) First of all you need to insert your car key into the cars ignition and turn it once, this will then turn on all of the cars electronics without starting the engine. You can start the car up fully, however there is no need to do this and it’ll waste fuel.
Step 2) Your Honda radio will now display a request asking you to enter a radio code. To obtain a Free Honda Radio code you will need to follow the detailed steps below. We highly recommend that you write down the 4 digit code you will be given by us. The code for your radio will always remain the same so if you ever encounter this problem again you can quickly fix it without coming back to our website. If you are unsure how to enter your radio code there is usually a guide in the manual for your radio/vehicle. You could also find instructions on how to do it for your particular model however the process is usually self explanatory.
How to get a Free Honda Radio Code – Instructions
Before you start the process of unlocking your Honda Radio by using our Free Honda Radio Code Generator, you will need to find out the serial number of your Radio. This is the only piece of information we need from you to unlock your Honda Radio. There are two different ways in which you can find it.
- It’s printed/stamped onto the rear or side of your radio. (Requires you to remove the radio to see it)
- It could be printed in your radios manual or your vehicle manual, however this isn’t the case for all models.
- Click the “Generate Radio Code” button at the bottom of the guide.
- Click on the “Start Download” button on the left hand side of the page.
- Now our Honda radio code generator will start to download to your device. (Your operating system will be detected and the right version downloaded)
- When the download has finished, find our generator and open the application. A box will the appear asking you to enter the serial number of your Honda radio, once done you will need to click on the “Generate” bitton.
- Your radio code will pop-up on screen.
Congratulations you have now unlocked your Honda radio!
What models of Honda radio do we unlock the most?
- Honda Pilot Radio Code
- Honda Element Radio Code
- Honda Insight Radio Code
- Honda Fit Radio Code
- Honda Ridgeline Radio Code
- Honda Jazz Radio Code
- Honda Accord Radio Code
- Honda Civic Radio Code
- Honda CRV Radio Code
- Honda Odyssey Radio Code
(Please note that we unlock all models of Honda radio. These are just the most commonly unlocked Honda Radios)