What is Radio Unlocking?
Explaining what Radio unlocking is, is the first logical step to beginning the process of generating your Free Honda Civic Radio Code. The reason behind you having to unlock your cars radio to begin with is because it is an anti-theft security measure. When a car battery is disconnected, or the radio is tampered with or removed from the car, amongst other reasons. The Radio will then lock itself and you will not be able to use it
In order for you to unlock your radio and use it again, you will need to obtain the radio code for it. Each radio is given an unlock code when it is manufactured. This therefore means that you will usually need to get in touch with the manufacturer of the radio in order to get the unlock code for it. However, if you have the serial number of your radio you will be able to generate a radio code by using that. You can get a free Honda Civic Radio code from us by using our generator, you can do this from the comfort of your own home, garage, driveway wherever you may be. It is an extremely simple process and it takes the average person around 10 minutes.
Did you know that we are able to get radio codes for all models of Honda Civic Radios? We have made the process as easy as possible and you don’t need any technical know-how. You can find out how below. Please note if you encounter any problems feel free to contat us. We offer 24/7 support and we are the Internets leading provider of free car radio codes. We make a promise to you that you will be 100% satisfied with our unlocking service.
How to Unlock a Honda Civic Radio
Step 1) The first step to learning how to unlock a Honda Civic Radio is by inserting your car key into your cars ignition and turning it ‘one click’ this will turn on all of the cars electronics including the radio without starting the engine. You can start the car up, however there is no need to do this.
Step 2) Your Honda Civic radio will now request you to enter a radio code into it. In order to get a radio code you will need to read our in-depth, easy to follow guide below. We also recommend that you take a note of the 4 digit code you will be given by us in case you ever need it again, as the code will be the same. Meaning you don’t have to come back to our website and unlocking will only take 30 seconds. Please note if you are unsure how to enter a radio code into your radio there is usually a guide in the manual for your radio or vehicle. You shouldn’t need to do this however as the process is pretty self explanatory.
How to get a Free Honda Civic Radio Code – Instructions
Before you start the process of unlocking your Honda Civic Radio using our Radio Code Generator, you will need to find out the serial number of your Radio. This is the only piece of information that we need from you to unlock your Honda Civic Radio. There are two different ways you can find it.
- It’s printed/stamped onto the rear or side of your radio. (Requires you to remove the radio to see it)
- It could be printed in your radios manual or your vehicle manual, however this isn’t the case for all models.
- Click the “Generate Radio Code” button at the bottom of the guide.
- Enter your Serial Number.
- Click “Generate”
- Your Free Honda Civic radio code will now start to be generated.
- Your radio code will pop-up on screen. (You can also download it and save it to your device for future reference).
- Once downloaded, refer to the earlier steps and enter it into your radio.
Congratulations you have now unlocked your Honda Civic radio!
We support the unlocking of all years and variants of Honda Civic Radio. Included but not limited to the below (These are just the model popular).
- 2001 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2002 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2003 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2004 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2005 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2006 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2007 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2008 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2009 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2010 Honda Civic Radio Code
- 2011 Honda Civic Radio Code