What is Radio Unlocking?
If you’re looking for a Free Honda Pilot Radio Code, you’ve come to the right place! We believe that it is best that we start by explaining exactly what radio unlocking is before we proceed. The reason behind you having to unlock your Honda Pilot’s radio to begin with is because it has an in-built anti-theft security system which is designed to deter any thieves from stealing your radio and also causing damage to your vehicle in the process. When a cars battery is disconnected or the radio is removed from the car or tampered with in any way, amongst other reasons the radio will then become locked, meaning that the thief cannot use the radio without a valid radio code to unlock it. Unfortunately however this also means the same for you.
In order for you to be able to use your radio again, you will need to unlock it by obtaining the radio code for your radio. When a car radio is manufactured it is given its own unique radio code which is linked to its serial number, this therefore means that there is almost zero chance that someone else will also have the same radio code as you. Fortunately for you, we are able to generate a free Honda Pilot radio code for you, as long as you know your radios serial number. Keep reading this guide and we will show you exactly how you can go about doing just that. You will be able to do it from the comfort of your own home or wherever you may be. We have made the process incredibly simple and it takes the average person just under 10 mintues. You do not need any technicial knowledge, we have done all the hard work for you. We are proud to say that we are able to successfully generate radio codes for all models of Honda Pilot radio for free.
Please note if you encounter any problems, feel free to use our contact us page. We offer 24/7 support 365 days a year. We are the Internet’s #1 provider of free radio codes. We would like to make the promise to you that you won’t leave our website dissapointed and will be 100% satisfied.
How to Unlock a Honda Pilot Radio for free
Step 1) The first step to learning how to unlock a Honda Pilot Radio is inserting your car key into your cars ignition and turning it ‘one click’ this will turn on all of the cars electronics including the radio without starting the engine. You can start the car up, however there is no need to do this and you will just be wasting fuel.
Step 2) Your Honda Pilot radio will now display a request asking you to enter a radio code into it. In order to get a radio code you will need to read our in-depth, easy to follow guide below. We also recommend that you take a note of the 4 digit code you will be given by us incase you ever need it again, as the code will be the same. Meaning you don’t have to come back to our website and unlocking will only take 30 seconds. Please note if you are unsure how to enter a radio code into your radio there is usually a guide in the manual for your radio or vehicle. You shouldn’t need to do this however as the process is pretty self explanatory.
How to get a Free Honda Pilot Radio Code
Before we begin the process of unlocking your Honda Pilot Radio by using our free radio code generator, we need one piece of information from you in order to proceed. This is the serial number of your radio and it’s what we need to sucessfully generate a Honda Pilot radio code for free. There are two seperate ways in which you can find out your radio code.
- The Serial Number of your radio will be printed/stamped onto the rear or side of your radio. (It will however require you to remove your radio from your vehicle in order to see it)
- The Serial Number of your radio could be printed inside your radios manual or inside your vehicles manual, however this isn’t the case for every model of Honda Pilot.
- Click the “Generate Radio Code” button at the bottom of this tutorial.
- Enter the Serial Number of your Honda Pilot Radio.
- Click on the “Generate” button
- Your Free Honda Pilot radio code will now automatically start to be generated.
- Your Free Honda Pilot radio code will now appear on screen.
- You will now be given the option to save your radio code, which we recommend. Please refer to the earlier steps in this guide which will explain how to enter it the radio code into you radio in order to unlock it.
Awesome! You have successfully unlocked your Honda Pilot Radio.
We support the unlocking of all years and variants of Honda Pilot Radio. Included but not limited to the below. (Please note that these are just the most popular years of Honda Pilot Radios we unlock)
- 2003 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2004 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2005 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2006 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2007 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2008 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2009 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2010 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2011 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2012 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2013 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2014 Honda Pilot Radio Code
- 2015 Honda Pilot Radio Code