We are the Internet’s most popular provider of free radio codes. If you are trying to find out a Suzuki radio code then we are pleased to tell you that we are able to help you generate your own Suzuki radio code. Please read the guide below which fully explain to you what you need to do.
Why has your Suzuki radio become locked?
The reason for your Suzuki radio becoming locked is because all modern radios are now designed with security in mind. This didn’t use to be the case. Whenever a modern radio detects that someone is attempting to steal it, it will ‘lock’ itself therefore making the radio unusable unless you know how to unlock it. You can do this by entering something called a radio code into the radio. This is a number which is between four and eight digits long and is unique to your radio. Although your radio is only designed to lock itself when it is stolen, it can sometimes become locked for a few different reasons such as the below.
- You have left your vehicles battery to lose all of it’s charge.
- You have just changed your vehicles battery.
- Your vehicle has been in an accident, no matter how small.
- You have been tampering with your radio in some way.
How to get a Free Suzuki Radio Code
For you to be able to find out what the radio code is for your Suzuki, you will first of all need to find out what the serial number of your radio is. This is due to the fact that the serial number of your radio is a very important part of the generation process of your radio code. We have covered two separate methods below which will help you find out the serial number of your radio. You will then need to download and use our Suzuki radio code generator. We have explained below how you can go about doing that.
Method 1) The first method of finding out the serial number of your radio involves checking all of the paperwork that came with both your vehicle and your radio.
Method 2) The second method of finding out the serial number of your radio involves you removing your radio from your vehicle. You need to do this so that you can see the rear of it, there you will find a label with the serial number of your radio printed onto it.
In this step we will explain to you how you can download our Suzuki radio code generator and how you can use it to generate your own radio code. This is a simple five step process which will take you around five minutes to complete.
- Please click on the “Generate Radio Code” button which you can find just below this section of the guide. It will take you over to the download page for our Suzuki radio code generator.
- Once our download page has loaded, you will need to click on the “Start Download” button. This will start the process of downloading our Suzuki radio code generator. (We detect which operating system you are using and download the right version of our generator to your device.)
- Once our generator has downloaded, you will need to open it up. You will then be presented with a screen asking you for the serial number of your radio. You will need to provide this otherwise we won’t be able to generate a vaid Suzuki radio code for you. Once you are done, please click “Generate”.
- Please wait, our software is now working hard to generate your radio code. This process takes around a minute.
- Once your radio code has been generated it will appear on your screen. You can now enter it into your radio to unlock it.
We would like to thank you for using our free Suzuki radio unlocking service. Please recommend us to your friends.
We are able to support the unlocking of all models of Suzuki radio. We keep our Suzuki radio code generator fully updated, this ensures that we are able to support the unlocking of all models of Suzuki radio. We have included a list below of the radios that we recieve the most requests to unlock.
Suzuki Swift Radio Code
Suzuki Jimny Radio Code
Suzuki Vitara Radio Code
Suzuki Alto Radio Code
Suzuki Ignis Radio Code
Suzuki Celerio Radio Code
Suzuki Baleno Radio Code
Suzuki SX4 Radio Code
As part of our service we offer all of ours users support. This support service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You are able to contact us at any time. If you wish to do so you will need to head over to our contact us page. Here you will find a form that you will need to fill out. Please ensure that all of information that you provide is correct otherwise we will not be able to contact you. We will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible.